E. Wayne Kay Graduate Scholarship - PhD
- Must be full-time students and accepted in a graduate program with a manufacturing or industrial engineering emphasis in the United States or Canada
- Have proven scholastic ability, exemplary character and leadership capability who have demonstrated their potential for future leadership in the profession.
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Scholarship can be used as a credit toward books, fees, tuition or “supplemental expenses” as approved by the SME Education Foundation
- This scholarship is applicable only to qualifying applicants for a PhD degree